Friday, July 9, 2010

Ctrl+Alt+Del...Restart

I always want to keep updating my blog but my laziness keeps me pulling down.

Lot of things have happened since my 1st post in 2009....

Ok! So, I will take you down my memory lane and visit those lovely moments

1. One of the sweetest memories would be my South Korea trip. I must say its a sure shot country to visit for any travel freak. Beautiful sceneries, amazing technology, cute girls, different food and drinks and overall an awesome time. The whole South Korea story in some other post.

2. Second would be that my best friend decided to get married and she is getting married in 2010. I wish her a happy married life ahead and I have to be in her marriage this year.

3. Another wonderful memory would be that I have become Mamu once more. My sister gave birth to a cute boy on 30th December, 2009 and his name is Vyom. By the way give me credits for coining that name :)

4. Then another incident was that one of my another best friend and my motivator, KC, got an admit for doing his MS in Simon Fraser University in Canada. I must say perseverance pays off and it rightly did for him. He is enjoying his life there and I am happy for him.

5. Another important thing which happened in last one year was my Germany trip for 5 months. I was there for internship and I had an experience to cherish. I made some very good friends over there. I will try to write one post on my 5 months over there.

6. A sad moment was the loss of my Professor and advisor, Dr. K. Clint Slatton. He lost the battle of more than one year against the ghost cancer. The name of this disease makes me sick as I have seen some very close persons to me losing the fight to it. Hope the medical world finds a permanent weapon for it.


Apart from these major incidents, my life has been going through lots of ups and downs. People say that there is light at the end of tunnel and I am waiting to see that light. Hope God and all your prayers are with me :)

Till the next post, goodbye. I promise to be more regular :)

Cheers
Vivek

No comments:

Post a Comment